Thursday, October 16, 2008

Invitro las vegas!

We finally have something to write this week. We have been crazy busy trying to get ready for the invitro, not to mention the horrible hormones they have put me on, I am an emotional beast!!! lol Eddie does pretty well to make light of my moments. We went to Vegas today and found out we are going to be part of the test group which will help pay for the expensive meds they are going to start me on and give us unlimited tries. I guess eventually we are going to end up with a baby... or two... or three!!! We are so excited and so are the kids. We will keep you posted. Hopefully within the next month the transfer of fertilized eggs will be done. With Halloween on its way, so are my parents. The kids can't wait to trick or treat with nana and papa. They could care less if their parents come.lol Kenidee has decided that nana is going to be a lady bug and papa a spider with spider webs on his body, very clever. We haven't down loaded the new pics on the camera yet. I will get to that this weekend. All is well for now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! A new post!?!?! LOL! Can't wait to see you guys! TRICK OR TREAT! 15 days and counting! Love all of you!

Michelle W. Nate said...

Good luck with all of the meds. And as for Eddie...hang in there. :)

Heather said...

Amber,
I found you through Kirby and then through your parents blog. I hope you remember, weel, if you didn't I would be worried. This is Heather. I used to come up from Salt Lake and we were friends. I am part of the Chattertton Family. I would would love to chat with you again or see you or anything. I haven't seen you since that movie house in Logan. I have been divorced since then. Any way please if you want to talk my blog is sirrine-a-thon.blogspot.com I would love to link with yours and my email is zoomsam2423@yahoo.com and my number is 801-573-2105. I miss you guys so much.

This Idaho Girl said...

Hi Amber,
We did invitro almost two years ago and now have 15 month old twins. It's wonderful that you are part of a test group and get some of the cost covered. It can be so expensive! We have 7 embryos in storage. I empathize with you regarding the shots and hormones. When you get down about things, try to remember it will all be worth it. Christina Westerberg Barrington

E-Money said...

Hey Eddie - what a beautiful family you have and good luck on the future 1,2, or 3 babies :-)

Glad we got back in touch this week - we definitely need to keep in better contact.

I will be checking up on you daily now via this blog so keep it updated for your friends in Denver '-)

Cher said...

Everyone is tring to get in touch with you so it seems. I got Heather in touch with Kirby so I guess its this big circle. Anyway I hope all is well for you and if you want to see ou blog it is jaredandcheryl.blogspot.com. Let me know whats up!!

Cher said...

This is Jared by the way:)

Camz :-) said...

Amber,
I am so excited for you guys! please kiss those kids for me and tell your family I said "hi"! Ahley looks so good! I take it she is in Vegas! Anyway we miss you so much and would love to meet Eddie, he sounds awesome!

Rosie said...

Yay, a new post. You sound so upbeat and excited. I'm happy for you two and your kids. Have a grreat time with your parents and Keith will make a great spider!

Taderbugs said...

Amber,
This is Mindy. I found your link on your moms blog. I love that all of your family blogs. Wow, invitro sounds intense. At least they are paying the expenses. I'll bet it costs a lot. Good luck with it!
Check out my blog sometime
www.pixelove-taderbugs.blogspot.com

Bowler Family said...

Amber, WOW it has been so long!! I think about you often, and have wondered what you have been up to. You have a beautiful little family, and of course you look amazing!! Wow invitro, Hope everything goes great! I found you through your mom. I would love to catch up! Email me and I will give you an invite to my blog!! My email cchsbowler@cableone.com
love ya girl, Camille(JOHNSON)Bowler

M&M Factory in Vegas

M&M Factory in Vegas

Vegas time with Ashlee and Fam

Vegas time with Ashlee and Fam
M&M factory was so fun!

The Girls and their teddy!

The Girls and their teddy!

Ryker and his auntie Ash

Ryker and his auntie Ash
He always has the chicks!

Eddie's playground

Eddie's playground

Hello Nurse!!!

Hello Nurse!!!
Vegas strip

Ryker and Jayden

Ryker and Jayden
Best Buds

Eddie and Ryker

Eddie and Ryker
Pre game photo shoot

First Soccer game

First Soccer game
Scored 2 for our team and felt bad so he scored 1 goal for the other team

Ryker you spin me right round baby right round

Ryker you spin me right round baby right round

Kenidee da posa

Kenidee da posa

Eddie and Amber in Action

Eddie and Amber in Action
Eddie suprised me at work!

True love

True love
Actually they just love WATER!

Can you say "Zoolander"

Can you say "Zoolander"

Kenidee

Kenidee
Kindergarten, She Survived!

Keni and daddy

Keni and daddy

Keni and Mommy

Keni and Mommy
...and mommy's new hair!!

Kenidee

Kenidee
New hair cut for school

Kenidee and Ryker

Kenidee and Ryker
First Day of School!!