Friday, November 14, 2008
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Well, here goes another post...Better late than never! LoL Kenidee had to get glasses, she looks so stinkin cute! Ryker is finishig his last soccer game. The kids have taken to Eddie like ducks to water, he is so their daddy! I couldn't be happier! Eddie is doing so well with his mortgage company, hopefully soon I can just be a stay home mommy! Oh yeah, we are going for a baby! (or two ; ) I'd still want to work at the hospital one or two nights a week. We are going up north for Thanksgiving, see my family and just relax. We may take a quick trip to Arizona to see Eddie's mom too. We are all doing so great, Eddie teases me and says, "how many other couples still hold hands....while they sleep!" I love it! We are so happy, finally, no more drama! hehe So until next time...who knows, at the rate we post we may be preggo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
M&M Factory in Vegas
Vegas time with Ashlee and Fam
M&M factory was so fun!
The Girls and their teddy!
Ryker and his auntie Ash
He always has the chicks!
Eddie's playground
Hello Nurse!!!
Vegas strip
Ryker and Jayden
Best Buds
Eddie and Ryker
Pre game photo shoot
First Soccer game
Scored 2 for our team and felt bad so he scored 1 goal for the other team
Ryker you spin me right round baby right round
Kenidee da posa
Eddie and Amber in Action
Eddie suprised me at work!
True love
Actually they just love WATER!
Can you say "Zoolander"
Kenidee
Kindergarten, She Survived!
Keni and daddy
Keni and Mommy
...and mommy's new hair!!
Kenidee
New hair cut for school
Kenidee and Ryker
First Day of School!!
5 comments:
Well, I hope the next time you post it's SOONER and you are expecting!!! I was going to email you and let you know we were going to be in St. G for thanksgiving, but since you won't I guess I can't come hang. Glad things are going well for you.... I know what you mean !!!
Oh my gosh...another post! I'm going to pass out! LOL! So hello, when did this talk about the trying baby come up? Hello...I'm the Nana and need to know these things! Can't wait to see you guys! And please, definitely no more drama! Love you!
Oh and when does "relax" and "Amber" go in the same sentence? Relax my A.....!!! I imagine you'll drop the kids in our laps and we won't see you again until Sunday before you head back to St. George! LOL! I am so funny!
Hey Amber. I hope you remember me. My maiden name was Clements. Where you living now. Looks like some things have changed for you. New hubby. Congrats. you sound really happy. I hope you don't mind if I follow your blog. good luck with trying for a baby. i hope all your dreams come true. You have always been a sweet girl and I can't think of anyone nicer.
Hey Amber, It's Camille Johnson Bowler. YOu look great!! What a cute family! I would love to catch up!! Email me at cchsbowler@cableone.com
Are you living in St. GEorge?? Anyways, Can't wait to hear from you!! love ya girl, Camille
Post a Comment